Thule Dynamic M
The most sporty, aerodynamic and sleek roof box.
- Sporty, aerodynamically streamlined design with diffuser technology to optimize air flow around the box and a roof-hugging baseline to fit your car roof perfectly.
- Pre-installed Power-Click quick-mount system with integrated torque indicator for fast and secure fitting using one hand only.
- Dual-Side opening with outside lid handles for convenient mounting, loading and unloading.
- Central locking system provides maximum safety. The grip-friendly Thule Comfort key can only be removed if all locking points are securely closed.
- Designed for having a forwarded position on the car roof, enabling full access to the trunk without interference with the roofbox.
- Comes with an integrated base mat with non-slip surface for extra secure loading.
|SKU No||6128B Black Glossy
612T Titan Glossy
|Volume (l)||320 l|
|Length (cm)||206 cm|
|Width (cm)||84 cm|
|Height (cm)||34 cm|
|Load capacity (kg)||75 kg|
|Weight (kg)||18 kg|
|Foldable for easy storage||x|
|Load capacity Skis||5-7|
|Load capacity Snowboards||4-5|
|Max length of skis (cm)||180|
|Ski carrier||v Adapter Required: Thule Box Ski Carrier Adapter 694-8|
|Fits SlideBar||v Adapter Required: Thule T-track Adapter 697-5|
|Fulfils City Crash norm||v|
|Miscellaneous||Thule Dynamic 800 --> Thule Dynamic M|
Longitudinal air channels and a spoiler on the box base minimize air resistance, wind noise and vibrations. A technology inspired by formula one cars.
A patented Thule feature, enabling the box to be opened from both sides of the roof. This does not only mean easy loading and access to the load, but also greatly facilitates mounting of the roofbox.
Thule's unique, patented quick-mount system for fitting a roofbox in seconds - safely and easily. Equipped with a torque indicator for the securest possible fixation. Grip claws are tightened around the load bar as four knobs inside the box are turned. The complete fitting is done in a matter of minutes. The grip claws are self-centering over the load bar as they are closed, for maximum security and ease of use. Fitting load bars up to 80 mm width.
Each roofbox has several locking points, for safety and theft protection. The central locking feature means that the key can only be removed if all locking points are securely closed.